Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Blog--Reposted


I tried to upload a photo of myslef to put up here, but it didn't want to upload. When my computer does stuff for me or doesn't allow me to do stuff, when I'm in mood, I take it all in a stride and decide that in fact that photo wasn't needed. So this, a hand-carved yogini Tara from the 5th century Bengal will suffice for me. Am I claiming to be a Tara? Well, all women are that Ma Tara, but I am a Buddhist yogini. The blog I'm copying in here, is from a summer of fun in Bangladesh and India. Read and enjoy, more insights to follow.....

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your travel account to Bangladesh. I love to read your writings as it was interesting and at the same time compendious. Thanks again.

Aminur Rahman
The University of Manchester UK
amin.aminur@googlemail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home